The Austin Country Club's Clubhouse is the center of our extensive social event calendar for adults and families. Our special member events include:
- New Year's Eve Dinner Service (both casual and formal)
- Super Bowl Tailgate Party
- Valentine's Day Dinner service in both the Main Dining Room & Grill
- ACC Madness - In conjunction with March Madness that include food & drink specials throughout the tournament
- Children's Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Sunday Brunch
- Lobster Night and Seafood Buffets
- Mothers Day Champagne Brunch
- Brown Bag Wine Night
- Summertime Junior Programs for both Golf & Tennis
- Holiday Parties and also the Holiday Buffet and Santa Brunch
- Wine and Beer Tastings
- Ladies Spring Luncheon and Vendor Show
- Ladies (June) & Men's (August) Invitational's
- Various other themed and ethnic events such as Murder Mystery, Tour Around the World Buffets, Casino Night, etc
- Campout and Bonfire
- Halloween Harvest & Pumpkin Patch Event complete with Hayrides & Pumpkin Decorating
- Happy Hour Specials & the JACKPOT DRAWING!!!
- Lastly, an array of golf related special events such as the bi-weekly couples twilight events, two moonlight golf events (May & August), Member-Member (June), Memorial Day and Labor Day Racehorse events, Adult-Junior and Parent-Child events, as well as the Hardest Day of Golf (October).
So the ACC staff definitely has your social interests in mind as we have something for everyone to enjoy!
With the spectacular backdrop of our mature tree lined golf course and beautiful flower gardens as well as the wandering Dobbins Creek, the Austin Country Club is well known for its wedding receptions. Hundreds of brides and their families have chosen the Austin Country Club as the site for their special day because for celebrating new beginnings, nothing compares to the atmosphere we provide. In addition to having the perfect space for your event, our Chef has created a wonderful menu of special selections for your event. We will make your wishes a reality!
- Delectable Menus
- Full Service Bar
- Event Planning Assistance
- Floral & Musician Referrals
- Special Linen and Amenities
- No Room Charge or Hidden Fees
- Accommodate 25 to 300
For more information or to book your special day with us contact Dining Room/Banquet Manager, Alexa LaMontagne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507/437-7631.
Business Meetings/Seminars or Training Sessions
From a casual breakfast meeting, to an all day event our meeting facilities are the perfect venue for that special gathering. Groups from 5 to 120 are comfortably accommodated in our meeting rooms. Our professional staff is always happy to assist you with all aspects of your meeting, seminar or training session.
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Fax & Copy Machines
- PowerPoint Projector Available
- Extensive Menu Selections with Multiple Options
- Wireless Internet Connection
For more information or to book your events with us contact Dining Room/Banquet Manager, Alexa LaMontagne at email@example.com or 507/437-7631.